OmniPure QWS, QWS Cartridge, Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, Espresso, Softening Water Filter
17 In stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
Delivers premium quality water for coffee brewer applications.
- Original Brand and Model Number QWS
- Water Softener for espresso coffee applications
- Treatment of hardness up to 850 Grains Per Gallon
- QWS is exclusive for ESPRESSO
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
OMNIPURE ESPRESSO WATER SOFTENER FILTER
- The Omnipure QWS Espresso water filter is the key to keeping your espresso machine clean and operating correctly.
- This system uses the proven performance of softening resin to remove scaling minerals.
- The disposable resin cartridge is easily replaced by your personnel.
- Water Softener only for espresso machines
- 10 micron, 850 grain softener.
- Media: High efficiency strong acid action exchange resin.
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM, 125 PSI maximum pressure.
- 2 1/2" x 14" diameter.
COMPATIBLE FILTRATION SYSTEMS:
- Espresso machines require water with virtually no scaling minerals to operate reliably and efficiently. In the past, operators have used softeners that had to have salt manually added periodically. Most often this was overlooked, simply because of the inconvenience, until the repair man was presenting the bill for de-scaling the boiling chamber. Using Omnipure water filters, our EFS Espresso Water Filter System eliminates the messy and time-consuming task of pouring salt, backwashing and rinsing. In less than a minute the Omnipure EFS softening and taste/odor cartridges are changed and the system is back in service.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, less the original shipping charge. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within 5 business days of our receiving the returned product, however, this is only an estimate and refund times may vary. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, but may not include the time it takes your bank to process your refund request (sometimes up to 10 business days depending on the bank). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the contiguous 48 states. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada will need to call in for a shipping quote at this time, 1+585.483.0358. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.