Out of stock
The QT-2+ is a triple-cartridge water treatment system with three 15” Qwik-Twist cartridges, plumbed series/ parallel, that reduces sediment down to 0.5 microns, and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 4.5 gpm for 45,000 gallons. The system includes a 5-micron pre-filter for added protection on water supplies with excessive dirt and sediment.
FOUNTAIN BEVERAGES – One or two carbonators. Includes QT Pre-filter for water supplies with high turbidity levels.
- 300-05802 - S5-Q (1 required)
- 300-05830 - CTO-Q (2 required)
Features and Benefits:
• Improves the quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages.
• Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
• Provides ‘primary’ filtration for combination applications including cold and hot beverages and ice makers.
• Five micron Polytrix Qwik-Twist prefilter provides added protection against excessive sediment found in some
• Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 1/2 micron to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
• High capacity activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
• Reduced sediment, chlorine and taste & odor can improve beverage ingredient efficiency.
• White powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve makes installation simple.
• Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
• 1/4 turn QT ‘Qwik-Twist’ bayonet cartridges make changing the filters quick, easy and sanitary.
• Improves equipment operating efficiency.
• NSF Certifi ed under Standard 42.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, less the original shipping charge. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within 5 business days of our receiving the returned product, however, this is only an estimate and refund times may vary. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, but may not include the time it takes your bank to process your refund request (sometimes up to 10 business days depending on the bank). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the contiguous 48 states. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada will need to call in for a shipping quote at this time, 1+585.483.0358. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.