33 In stock
The 4FC-S Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants as well as scale inhibition. It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Compatible with Insurice, Insurice PF, QC7I, QL2, QL3B and QL3 Heads
- Employs integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition
- Features proprietary Fibredyne™ II media which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.5 microns in size
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
H: 14.5" D: 3.25"
NSF 42 and NSF 53
35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, less the original shipping charge. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within 5 business days of our receiving the returned product, however, this is only an estimate and refund times may vary. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, but may not include the time it takes your bank to process your refund request (sometimes up to 10 business days depending on the bank). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the contiguous 48 states. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada will need to call in for a shipping quote at this time, 1+585.483.0358. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.